Does Exposed Acne Treatment Really Work
The Exposed Acne system is a unique product that combines the power of science and nature to attack the 4 leading causes of acne, and prevent it from coming back. Included in the Exposed Acne package are the facial cleanser, clearing tonic, and two acne treatment serums (for day and night). Exposed Acne System promises the acne free you in just 30 days or less.
According to their web site, Exposed was created by a team of dermatologists, cosmetologists, and naturopaths. Combining their knowledge together, they’ve created a unique approach that not only treats your existing acne, but also prevents it from coming back.
- Facial Cleanser – This facial cleanser cleanses and detoxifies your skin. It kills acne causing bacteria, it removes dead skin cells, and it also gets rid of the excess oil in the face. Exposed Facial cleanser does all these without drying the skin. The main ingredients of the cleanser are salicylic acid (unclogs pores, mild exfoliant), sage extract (anti microbial and antioxidant), and Vitamin B5 (helps in the process of regulating hormones, reduces pore size).
- Clearing Tonic – The Exposed clearing tonic works to restore the natural pH of the skin. The tonic also contains antioxidants that help protect the cells from free radicals. Also, the tonic gently exfoliates the skin to make way for new, unblemished skin. The ingredients include sage extract, aloe vera (good moisturizer), salicylic acid, green tea extract (soothes inflammation, promotes wound healing), and passion fruit (good source of Vitamin A ).
- Acne Treatment Serum (morning) – This Exposed morning serum kills acne causing bacteria while protecting the skin from future break outs. The serum contains micro-encapsulated benzoyl peroxide (kills bacteria), azelaic acid (reduces bacterial growth in root follicles, especially Propionibacterium acne).
- Clear Pores Serum (night) – The night time serum is needed to help the skin rejuvenate overnight. It also clears the skin from whiteheads and blackheads and it soothes the skin from the inflammation – reducing redness and swelling.
Our Thoughts on Exposed Acne Treatment
With this acne treatment, you get a well-rounded approach that treats the 4 leading causes of acne. We appreciate the fact that Exposed Skin Care includes many natural ingredients and antioxidants such as Tea Tree Oil, Sage Extract, and Vitamin B5. By combining these natural substances with other acne-fighting ingredients, you have a product that is effective enough for severe forms of acne, but gentle enough for those with sensitive skin.
The company promises “Clear Skin In Just 30 Days”, which is a pretty bold claim to make. But in order to prove how well the Exposed acne system really works, the company is offering a full 365-day money back guarantee. If you don’t have clear and beautiful looking skin, then just return it for a no-questions asked refund. Not many products offer anything over a 30 day guarantee, so Exposed Skin Care definitely earns our respect in this regard.
Click here: more info about Exposed Skincare
Price of Exposed Skincare
Exposed actually has a fair price. You can choose from two packages, both for a two month supply. The first package – 5 Piece Basic Kit is worth $49.95 and it contains the cleanser, tonic, 2 serums (day and night). You also get a bonus Derm-X Cloth and a free online membership to their skin care website.
The second package – 6 Piece Basic Kit is worth $59.95. You’ll have what the former kit offers but you’ll get two additional items – the Moisturizer Complex and Clarifying Mask.
Why Should You Give Exposed A Try?
- Company guarantees clear skin in just 30 days and offers money back guarantee (365 days)
- Treats 4 main causes of acne, and prevents it from coming back
- Doesn’t contain harsh ingredients that can cause redness or inflammation
- Created by dermatologists, and backed by clinical evidence
- Contains natural ingredients that soothe the skin and improve complexion
Exposed Review Conclusion
With all things considered, Exposed Acne System is a very good choice for treating all forms of acne including mild, moderate, and severe. It’s also gentle enough for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin. The company offers a fair price for their product, and you won’t find any other product with a full 1-year money back guarantee.